Treatments & Prices


anthem-demo-img
Kinesiology

Wellness means different things to different people and each of our body’s have a story, so get in touch for a free 20 minute call and we can have a chat about what’s going on for you and how I can help get you there.

anthem-demo-img
Swedish / Indian Head Massage

Massage is a way of life – not just for the taking when a part of your body feels sore or tense, but used in a preventative way that helps fill your cup in self care and rejuvenation.

anthem-demo-img
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE - £60/ Per Hour

Melting with relaxation from the head down in this seated massage that addresses the scalp, neck and shoulders to give you deeply rejuvenating experience.

anthem-demo-img
Psychotheray

Please head over to the Bristol Human Givens Centre where you will find more information on this amazing therapy that deals with emotional distress in a way that works with the human mind.

anthem-demo-img
Gut Boost Programme

Did you know that only 10% of us human beings are cells that contain DNA and the remainder 90% is other stuff known as microbiome? The quality of our microbiome determines a lot of things such as our weight, energy levels, This programme is designed to kick-start your health, boost your mood & get you feeling better quickly.

Contact Kiron to assess suitability & availability

anthem-demo-img
Get Fit For Fertility Program

This program is for ladies & gents wishing to conceive – I will take you down a road of addressing any stress that this journey is causing and through a combination of kinesiology, psychotherapy and nutritional support, you will begin to feel lighter and be in a more balanced place. This is a natural approach to fertility and we will focus on your diet, introduce any supplements that may be needed for optimum health and look at any emotional blocks that may need to be addressed.

Contact Kiron to assess suitability & availability

anthem-demo-img
The Inside / Out Depression Solution

A tailor-made program that discovers what is going on in your world and addresses your health from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. The package includes kinesiology, psychotherapy, nutrition, physical and aims at educating and inspiring you so that get exactly how to do life.

© Inner Fix Wellness 2018. All rights reserved.


Your Journey Starts Here...

Contact Kiron to discuss your requirements

Tell me a little bit about you & Your Health Goals?



Privacy Policy:  We will never share your information with anyone. We will only contact you with regards to your enquiry.